by Cyrus Janssen [10-1-2023 published].
(This excellent discussion puts a lot of things into perspective about the conflict in Ukraine that goes back to at least WW2, if not earlier. How much of Ukraine remains depends upon how soon the United States & NATO call a halt and actually pay attention to Russia's concerns. — RAD)
Scott Ritter is a former United Nations Weapons Inspector and US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer with extensive knowledge of Ukraine and Russia history. Today we explore the problems with the Russia Ukraine War and share insights into how it could end soon.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:55 - Welcome Scott Ritter
- 2:15 - Why the War Didn't Start in 2022
- 3:25 - US Ambassador Warns of Russian War
- 4:12 - How the Conflict Began in 1942
- 7:26 - If Putin Withdraws Will This Conflict End?
- 9:00 - Putin's Controversial Speech
- 13:55 - The Minsk Accords
- 15:00 - Did Russia Try to End the War?
- 18:10 - Why Russia Invaded Ukraine
- 21:05 - Why a Neutral Ukraine is Key to Peace
- 24:46 - Will there be a DMZ in Ukraine?
- 29:40 - Is America's Investment in Ukraine a Good Thing?
- 31:50 - Is America Only Spending 5% of Military Budget?
- 35:05 - Is America Ukraine's Friend?
- 38:02 - When will the Ukraine War End?
- 40:32 - Problems with Ukrainian Refugees