by Garland Nixon [7-19-2023 published].
(Garland Nixon & Scott Ritter both have impressive military backgrounds. Without political spin, they discuss the important military & political relationships between the major players. By listening to their well-reasoned analysis, you will have a much better understanding about what is really happening in these major conflicts & restructuring of power centers. — RAD)
- Since some F-16 fighter jets can be configured to carry nuclear bombs, they will not be allowed in Ukraine, regardless of what the politicians say, because they could lead to nuclear war and the elimination of all humanity.
- Henry Kissinger's visit to China is a huge deal. Regardless of what you might think about him, he is able to sit down with the Chinese and try to find ways to reduce tensions that might lead to nuclear war. Pay close attention to what Garland & Scott have to say about Kissinger's visit.
- Garland follows the Global Times news every day to get a better sense of how China is thinking.
- One of our high-level Air Force generals has been running serious war game analyses relative to China. Regardless of what others try to say, there is NO way that the United States could win a war against China & there is nothing that we can do to change this. Any policy that leads to more confrontation will be a disaster for us.
- Politicians pushing 'derisking' against China don't understand the implications. For example, Mercedes in Germany is losing money around the world, except in China. Therefore, 'derisking' would mean that they would have to double down in China to have any hope of being profitable.
- The middle class is shrinking in the United States, which also means that their buying power is shrinking and this hurts company profits.
- On the other hand, China has already had 3 major pushes to bring 300 million Chinese into the middle class. They are on their 4th push, which will mean that they will have 1.2 billion people in the middle class. To put this into perspective, the entire population of the United States is about 320 million, which includes young, old, & a shrinking middle class.
- Russia is stronger than ever, even with having to support the Special Military Operation in Ukraine & all of the restrictions placed on them by the West.
- When the Cold War ended, the United States was the unmatched military in the world, but that is no longer the situation.
- NATO & the United States didn't imagine the scope & intensity of the war in Ukraine, so weren't prepared.
- During the Gulf War, the United States fired 60,000 rounds of ammo. Today, Russia fires that much in ONE day and has adequate production capacity to keep that up indefinitely. We have no way to match that. Russia will never run out of ammo, missiles, drones, tanks, & aircraft.
- The military production companies in the United States are focused on 'profits' and not necessarily our country, although they try to wrap themselves in our flag. Because of the way that they are structured, there is no way that they can ramp up to match the production capacity of Russia.
Scott Ritter Extra Scott Ritter is a former Marine intelligence officer who served in the former Soviet Union, implementing arms control agreements, and on the staff of General Norman Schwartzkopf during the Gulf War, where he played a critical role in the hunt for Iraqi SCUD missiles. From 1991 until 1998, Mr. Ritter served as a Chief Inspector for the United Nations in Iraq, leading the search for Iraq’s proscribed weapons of mass destruction. Mr. Ritter was a vocal critic of the American decision to go to war with Iraq. His new book, Disarmament in the Time of Perestroika: Arms Control and the End of the Soviet Union, is his ninth.